Monday, September 18, 2006

Cornerstones of My Success

Less than two years ago I was still struggling as I had been for most of my life. I had attended seminar after seminar, read motivational, inspirational and educational books and no one worked as hard as I had. I even had millionaires mentoring me for much of that time. Yet, my biggest struggle continued to me a lack of money.

During a seminar called The Millionaire Mind Intensive as I was leafing through a journal I was writing in, I found a note I had made while I was being coached by one of my Millionaire Mentors. What was so ironic about this note is the MMI facilitator was telling the attendees to do one of the things in my note that I had not been doing.

Immediately upon leaving the 3 day Millionaire Mind Intensive course I implemented the 4 points in the note. In fact the first point I had done for years. Here are the Four Points that I call the Cornerstones of Success. I will cover each of these in detail in future posts.

1- Make Learning a Passion – Especially about Money!

2- Start a Financial Freedom Fund (FFF).

3- Start or Join A Business – Any Business!

4- Find Investments.

Less than 2 years from the time I began to consistently act on these four cornerstones my Networth had grown to over a Million Dollars.

No comments: