Saturday, September 16, 2006

The Inaugural Post

Money does talk folks but for most people it just says goodbye. The aim of this Blog is to help you make money, save money and help you not lose too much money. Your input is certainly welcome but what I don’t want on this Blog is you promoting your deal. Here’s why:

I am sick and tired of jumping head first into every deal that came my way and I am sick and tired of seeing people get hurt by scams, short term schemes and just totally dumb opportunities that make its founders a fortune.

The people that are subscribing to this Blog want to know what the heck I am doing because I have hit one home run after another over the last 6 years.

8 years ago I had gone bankrupt for the second time and that was where the turning point came. I knew I was doing something wrong even though I had been mentored for over 25 years by some of the richest men and women around – many of them millionaires.

I realized that I had learned a lot from these people but I had not acted on what they had taught me. And there in lies the rub. I was going to seminars, reading great books and being mentored by people who I wanted to be like but I was still doing my own thing.

In 1999 I decided that my plan was not working and if I didn’t start paying attention pretty quick my life would continue spiralling downwards.

So stick with me and you will learn what I have learned and if you use what I have used there is no reason why you can’t become even wealthier and more successful than me or many of my millionaire mentors.

Subscribe to this Blog right now (Enter Your Email On The Right Side Of This Page) so you don’t miss a single post. I am a busy guy and I will post whenever I can. Most importantly tell your friends and family about this Blog. Here’s why:

When I say surround yourself with successful people here is the first problem. Your friends and family are probably not very successful and are probably broke, like mine were. So when I was using them as a sounding board I was getting the wrong information back. Information that was keeping me broke and unsuccessful!

In my case I ditched my friends and stayed away from my family as much as possible. That is not the answer! The answer is to help them get educated and inspired while you are doing the same. If they don’t follow your lead then don’t talk to them about business or investing. Theirs is not the plan that will set you financially free.

No comments: