Friday, October 27, 2006

Everybody’s Got An Offer

As you visit the various websites I caution you to not jump into every offer that is thrown at you. Along with all the great information available on the Internet there are also millions of offers of get rich quick schemes and work from home businesses. Most of them offer you “No Effort – Make A Fortune” types of businesses.

Now I tell you that I don’t believe in the saying “if it’s too good to be true it probably is” because I have missed some incredible opportunities following that kind of broke philosophy. Instead I like to do my due diligence and go with my gut.

If you are interested you can follow the things that I do. The businesses I get involved in, investments that I put my money into and I might even share some of my business ideas that I am too busy to do.

Whatever, you do always keep an open mind. Just because something has not worked for you in the past does not mean that it will never work for you in the future.

And whatever you do please don’t give me your advice unless you are worth more than One Million Dollars and are living completely off your business and investment income.

I am not being rude just following one of my key rules – I don’t take advice from anyone who is less successful than I am – period!

No comments: