Saturday, November 04, 2006

Multiple Streams of Income

To be truly financially free and secure you will have to develop multiple streams of income. I live completely off my multiple streams of business and investment income some of them passive.

The problem is keeping your focus!

I suggest that you build one stream and give it your complete attention for a while. Then as it starts to operate 50% to 80% of the time without you, then you can go start another stream.

This system has worked well for me and helps me not to lose focus. The key is to always keep your fingers on the pulse of streams you have all ready started so that they don’t spiral out of control. If they do, your profits will dwindle and all you will be doing is starting new streams while older streams dry up.

What you should end up doing some day is like a mini-venture capitalist who sits on the board of each of your companies. Okay, maybe you will be a little more active than a board member but I think you get the picture.

Imagine yourself someday having streams of income coming from Real Estate, the Internet, Business and Investments like stocks, options and Forex. Even if each stream only brought in an average of a few thousand a month, think how much money and time and freedom and security you would have.

If you are curious about all the things I do, the businesses I am involved in, the investments I am invested in or anything else I am doing to become mega wealthy, then just check out and dig around my many blogs and websites.

Stay tuned and tell your friends about this site because there is a lot more to come.

No comments: