Thursday, February 08, 2007

There’s Money Everywhere – Part 2 of 3

The second huge source of money is Other People’s Money also known as OPM. There are hundreds if not thousands of people right where you live who have a lot of money but either don’t have the time to make it grow or they don’t have a clue what to do to make it grow.

There are several companies out there who know how to make money grow and they will pay you handsomely to refer people and their money to them. In the next few days and weeks I will be listing some of these companies here. That is why it is critical that you sign up to be notified when this Blog is updated. You will not want to miss this crucial information.

If you have even a little expertise in Real Estate you can Joint Venture with people who have money. You put in the sweat – look for the house – negotiate the deal – offer to fix it up – rent it and manage it and the person with the money simply invests. You share everything 50-50 or 60-40 etc.

There are even some companies who will give you shares if you help them raise money for their companies. These can be very lucrative especially because it costs you nothing.

If you are wondering why anyone would listen to you, here is your answer.

Every day people turn their money over to brokers who are broker than you and I. They just tell a great story.

What I do is simply share opportunities with people. I don’t sell – I don’t convince – I don’t push! I simply share a story! If they like what they hear I encourage them to do their due diligence and start as small as the investment will allow them or as small as they feel comfortable with.

When they make some money, they seek me out again and want to know what else I am up to.

I have had a solid track record these past few years. So stick around! You might want to know what I know!

No comments: